Honestly, 2 posts in 2 months, I'm on a roll here.
I started a new project called fly-the-coop as a server transfer tool to move files from one pterodactyl node to another. It's currently in the works and nowhere near complete or ready. I have been working on it off and on over the last 2-3 weeks and getting feedback from some hosts that use pterodactyl. This also helps me expand the pterodactyl API library I am writing called crocgodyl
Unrelated to that I just rebuilt my personal desktop and added water cooling to it. Temps are great and so far there are no leaks. It took some modding to my case. I will make another post about that in the next week or so.